- Machine bed has been designed to allow excellent
swarf removal from the cutting area
- The swarf is carried by two screw conveyors
directly to the swarf conveyor placed on the left side of the machine.
- The angled surfaces of the telescopic
guardings allow the swarf to fall freely, thus preventing their buid up.
- Even in the case of dry cutting, swarf is
removed and carried to the swarf conveyor.
- * Laser
beam system for tool offsets control.
- Length and radius measuring at any spindle
- Check of each cutting edge of the tool.
- Detection of tool break even at rapid
- Check of tool edge profile.
- * Air filtration unit to remove the
polluted air from the machine working area. Clean air is then exausted into the factory
- A rotating drum system intercepts all
pollutants,(*) separates them from air and discharges them in an outer